I am who I am

I am who I am

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Bye bye ugly golden hair ^^


Dyed my hair...

New saloon is opened in AIMST uni! YVES SALOON. Before this, there was one but I had not seen anyone entered that shop to have their hair cut or done. Most people went there just to top up their mobile phones. That’s why I was kind of worried that this new shop would have the same fate until they put up advertisement on L’Oreal Paris, then I felt a sudden relieve as I know it will not be the same as the previous one. I went in there yesterday to ask for the price for highlighting my hair. She said RM 50, using L’Oreal brand, and I was like “wow…that’s quite cheap” and immediately, I had the urge to dye on the spot. And yes, I did =) Guess what colour I dyed? It’s BLACK!!! Haha I know it’s weird and yes, I did. I hate looking at my faded red strips, turning to orange, bright yellow and then golden. It was like so so ugly and look dry. Imagine if I dyed my whole hair. Gosh… it’s as if I dyed my hair several times. So now it’s black and I’m loving it ^^ I guess I’m not going to dye my hair again until white hair appears!

selca while waiting ...



Evie took that picture for me because i want to see how is it like after putting the colour on...
but i see nothing. LOL...

Evie kept asking that owner about L'Oreal products and it seems like Evie seriously know a lot and really interested in things like this. I don't even know any of them because I only use shampoo for my hair. Nothing else. Sad case T.T After she had a deep talk with the owner (which I don't understand) and while waiting for the time to pass, at last she decided to have her hair cut. It's only RM14 for girls. No matter how much you would like her to cut. But when I'm not wrong, it's only RM 5 if you just want to trim your hair.
Displayed products.More to come ,she said...


Washing off the colour and shampoo...


Tadaaaaa!!! This was after everything is done =)

Front view =)







No comments:

Post a Comment