I am who I am

I am who I am

Saturday 6 October 2012

Beautiful things heal my soul =)



Beautiful things heal my soul


I've come across this website and I would like to share with you all… This website has seriously lots of beautiful photographs by one of the best photographers especially from New York, that could make people like me, to keep looking n looking at their photographs for hours. They inspire me a lot.
 I bet you would fall in love with them too  =)
Here’s their website. :










The photographs above are by Judy Pak, New York.
How I wish he could be my photographer on my wedding day =) LOL... Perhaps 10 more years to go... I'm a dreamer  =p

There are lots of other photographs by other great photographers from 79 ideas like below... AWW...LOVE =)

















No comments:

Post a Comment