I am who I am

I am who I am

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Annyong Haseyo~


Back From MIA for 2WeekS~



Woots I’m back! It’s been more than 2weeks I stopped blogging due to exams. Exams, exams and exams… The current system I’m studying is Gastrointestinal Tract (GIT) system. This system is only 4weeks + 1week of Deepavali holidays. Then after that EXAM again…


Btw, after my exams on Friday, I had no time to blog because I was busy watching 36hours on call, a Hong Kong medical drama. I know I’m so outdated but yea… Haha. That drama is so good and I learned a lot. Before this, I had great passion in becoming a Dr. But after so much of studying and lack of motivations; I do not feel the interest and fun of studying my course. It’s as if I’m studying for the sake of exams but not the passion of fire to help people in future, like I used to have during my teens. However, after watching that drama, screams of regret kept flowing in my mind and I believe the passion is back! I believe and I really do hope so. Dr is such a serious job and my attitude tells me that I’m so far away from that. Mummy always nags me for that too but it never seem to stuck in my head. Now, soon to be 21 (dai gor lui) already, I must learn to be real responsible and serious. * fingers crossed*


Ok, enough of nagging for myself. I’ll be going back to my beloved KL this week. Yahoo!!! The last time I went back was during the Raya holidays. OMG!!! I can’t believe I’m stuck here for 2 freaking months already… Yet, I'm still surviving. No wonder I’m so depressed at times. It’s time to breath KL air. Miss the hustle and bustle life there.


Ok guess you are bored of reading this already…Gonna stop typing and sleep...


Oh ya! I would like to say thanks to all my readers and so sorry for MIA (missing in action) for so long. I received a few inbox of readers asking why I stop blogging and all. Really thanks a lot. So sweet of you all… =)


Sayonara ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment