I am who I am

I am who I am

Thursday 20 September 2012

Longing for....


Mooncake oh mooncake, where have you been???

I love mooncakes!!! But exam is coming, so I can’t go out to shop for mooncakes =(
I feel like going back to my lovely home just to eat mooncakes!!!
Usually my family will buy a few boxes, plus some, given by others. So usually we will end up eating about 10boxes of mooncakes! A lot right? Yea.. I know. Haha … And the fun part of eating mooncakes together is that we (children) are always fighting for the bigger pieces =) Parents always end up having the smaller ones or those with bites everywhere or egg yolk mooncake without the yolk. LOL… This is how evil, we kids of the house are. Buahahaha….
But now… I’m here, staying in hostel… without family… and NO MOONCAKE!!! Miss those days fighting with my brothers for mooncakes…
I’ve been longing for mooncake since the beginning of this month, with the hope of mooncake to just “BABOOM”, appear on my desk.
                                BUT...…
 Yesterday, when I was sleeping, I smelt something so familiar, so I woke up to see what was that.
                                                          AND...
 My roommate was enjoying eating her mooncake!!! Without hesitation, “can I have a piece of mooncake?” This show how desperate I was.LOL…

First bite : Owh gawd… It’s mooncake!!!

Second bite : I still can’t believe I’m eating this…

Third bite : Oh gawd. This is so sweet… but nvm...

I don’t really fancy of too sweet mooncakes. The one I love most was mooncake from Dragon-I, I guess…


You want??? I'm not sharing with you =P Blek...

My room mate bought this from Lavender...


No comments:

Post a Comment