I am who I am

I am who I am

Sunday 16 September 2012

For the love of breakfast


For the love of breakfast

I’m going to talk about food again…please please don’t get bored with me. Recently I practice healthy breakfast every single day. A day without breakfast makes my day really dull. You must be thinking, healthy breakfast in Aimst uni? Lol… Obviously I don’t eat breakfast from the café, except if my supplies are out of stock.

Recently i really go nuts with muesli. Probably most of you don't like oats because it doesn't taste that good and plain. But trust me, this is really good. The one that I really like is Dorset cereals. Its packaging is really classy and i bet u have noticed it too. The branding is fun, and it conveys a natural and wholesome approach with its choice of colours and the cut-out in the shape of grain so that the consumer can see the contents of the package. 

So far I’ve tried the purple one – Dorset cereals luscious berries and cherries. it consists of zingy blackcurrants, cherries, cranberries, raspberries & blueberries with sweet raisins, sultanas & lovely flakes. Awesome isn’t it? I eat that with cold fresh milk. It is really nice and I think that’s the best and most healthy breakfast for me so far!!! Besides, all these can easily get from Tesco!
the fresh milk that I drink.... Yummy. =)


just woke up from sleep, hair is a little messy...


face of satisfaction ^.^

3 comments:

  1. zingy blackcurrants, cherries, cranberries, raspberries & blueberries with sweet raisins, sultanas & lovely flakes.


    + FRESH MILK???
    ********

    from where you get above recipes ??

    ReplyDelete