I am who I am

I am who I am

Friday 14 September 2012

MISS THEM BADLY...


My bff - Elaine Lim

hELLO <3

It's been long i ever posted something in this blog...
Almost lost the passion of blogging T.T

Btw, imma in 2nd year of uni and time passes really fast. I don't really know what I've had been doing since after my high school. I travel from places to places to further my studies. From my hometown, KL, i went all the way down to south, Johor and now, I'll stuck in this paddy field state (north), Kedah for another 3 years. I REALLY WANNA GO HOME!!!


Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of my life. I’ve lost contact with so many of my friends even since I enter uni. Some of them have been part of my life for years and were very important to me, whom made several of my years meaningful and so colourful. How can I afford to lose them? I don't want to miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to me.

My dearie Michelle
My dearie Michelle is in Canada now... Miss her lots. 


from the left : me, michelle, shu ting and elaine
The 3 of us always 'ponteng' class whenever teachers asked us to do our own stuff  ^^
Being naughty at times is kinda fun =)

These people are always my " bestest" friends!!! No doubt =)

Tall right that guy? guess what? the third guy, chaur jang, is almost 6foot. So, what do you think the ang mo would be?
By the way, he's from New Zealand =)


Ken Ken - I always like him lots ^^
Jonas from Gernan
A very very nice guy... I wonder how is he doing in German  now...
Vincent Choy


My crazy classmates =)
Jac Lyn and Xin Jian
Almost had a crush on this guy... lol....

James - In Usm now.
Smarty pants!

Ashok!!!




One of the smartest guy i've ever seen =)
Great guy!!!

Jia Mei, Jac Lyn, and Sue Ann... Everyone is doing great now...
Happy for them =)



No comments:

Post a Comment