I am who I am

I am who I am

Sunday 16 September 2012

suffocating with CVS T.T


Awesomeness of Coffee


People… Fyi, I’m now currently studying about cardiovascular system aka CVS. It’s so much to study that I feel like DYING already!!! Every night I must drink at least a tin or cup of cold refreshing coffee to improve my concentration. I am not sleepy but I just feel so hard to stay focus. Thanks to the existence of coffee which save my life!!!


I really like this as it is stated at its can – DEEP CHILL SENSATION. Probably they added mint in it that is why it feels so good after drinking.




Have you ever tried coffee from Ipoh? Especially white coffee? The coffee that they make are much aromatic, less sweet and really concentrated. This Ipoh Old Town White Coffee (tinned) is much concentrated compared to other coffee (tinned) that I've tried before but of course it doesn’t taste as good as the ones in Ipoh and from Old Town White Coffee shop itself.

After drinking this awesome drink, i could really feel my heart beat pounded so fast (tachycardia) that I was actually taken aback at first. But since it is so effective, "nevermind-lah".... Haha...


1 comment:

  1. i shud try drinking coffee as well i guess :)

    ReplyDelete