I am who I am

I am who I am

Thursday 14 March 2013

P.S I. L.O.V.E Y.O.U


Sorry ya, i have the urge to write this suddenly because I just realized how ignorant and disgraceful I am towards my family members and especially to my parents. Honoring, obeying and bringing happiness to the hearts of  parents, should come easier to a daughter but I fail. I hope I truly realise it now and always willing to learn until I'm in my grave.

I believe most of you love your parents right? No matter how cold blooded you are or how much they have hurt you before, deep down, definitely there is space for them in your heart. And you know what? If you love them, please do not be shy to let them know! Sometimes parents don't really know whether their children appreciate them for everything that they do and when a parent believes that their child isn't grateful or doesn't appreciate what they do for their children, it can make them really really upset and make them feel like they failed in someway. It's the same goes to your bf/ gf/ husband/ wife. If you realize, sometimes your partner/ spouse just like to ask "DO YOU LOVE ME?". Why? Are the 3 words that powerful? Of course, no doubt! So if you can easily say those 3 words to your partners/spouse, why not your own parents? For those who seem to forget when was the last time you said that to your parents, find the courage to tell them more often. Nobody dies with the regret of telling someone too often how much they cared, but people die everyday with their hearts still wounded from a love they never truly expressed.

I, too am learning to express myself more. Wouldn't it be incredible if we as a human race could drop our defenses for just one day, and be completely expressive without fear? How I wish we would have the capacity to just tell people the honest meaning they carry in our lives, the effect they have on us, and the course we would like to see the relationship grow even when we are already in the relationship. Omission of expression is nearly the same thing as taking one for granted, I truly believe.

Quotes of the day :
"Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars." 






No comments:

Post a Comment