I am who I am

I am who I am

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Free Egg McMuffin for McDonald's National Breakfast Day


Last night, before I went to bed, I made a list of my top priorities for the day and I was really looking forward to wake up early in the morning and get through a number of major tasks. Yet what happened this morning? I turned the alarm off and went back to my comfy bed for an hour – my excuse? I didn't have any dates or work to do today and I thought I deserve the rest because I've been lacking of sleep for weeks (Although I know lacking of sleeping hours is irreplaceable) . 
Regardless of whether that was true or not, what happened after I woke up was even more interesting – I just felt completely lazy. It was almost as if I was more tired after several hours sleep than before I went to bed. This has happened to me countless times before and I’ve come to the conclusion that our feelings of laziness and boredom are two of our biggest barriers to increase productivity and ultimately achieving our goals.

However, I've no reasons to be lazying around on the 18th of March. WHY??? Our beloved McDonald's will be celebrating National Breakfast Day by giving out FREE Egg McMuffins from 7.00am - 10.00am!!!


What are you waiting for??? Quickly mark down the date in your calendar!!!

A mouthwatering combination of a farm fresh egg cooked to sunny perfection and a smoked chicken roll on a slice of high calcium cheese, all in a freshly toasted English Muffin.

Just by looking at the pictures, I'm drooling and feeling hungry already. Within minutes I'll be rushing to the kitchen and make my own GARDENIA MCMUFFIN!!! Haha... Bye <3



No comments:

Post a Comment