I am who I am

I am who I am

Monday 10 November 2014

Happy Graduation to my Brother =)



Last Saturday was my brother's big day- His convocation!!! It had been some time ever since I bought a formal dress. Thus, I decided to look for a suitable dress for that event in 1Utama shopping center. The 1st shop I went to is my favourite shop, The Mod House.


I really love the clothes from there. The clothes are of high quality, nice design and the most important thing of all, the dresses suit my type of body shape. I tried a few dresses, love them all but chose one which suit me best. Besides, the service there was really good. Despite me trying so many times, they still smile nicely at me.

For more information about this brand,


You can locate them at:
- Kuala Lumpur Mid Valley Megamall 

- Kuala Lumpur Avenue K

- Kuala Lumpur Bangsar Shopping Centre

- Petaling Jaya 1 Utama Shopping Centre

- Sabah KK Suria Sabah Shopping Mall



Flashback on that Saturday...






Trying to fix his hair through the DSLR lens. So funny... Haha...











No comments:

Post a Comment